She won! For the past few days I've spent most of the day outside in the yard with Becca. Despite a shorter walk, she's been doing great. She's stopped trying to attack the lawn mower and weed whacker. She met another dog through the fence and was pretty decent about it. Only one short bark attack and a quick pee, but otherwise OK.
TODAY WAS GREAT! The neighbour offered up her pool and mom and I actually used it. Havn't seen mom in water for years. It was nice. I think I'd never need to go to a resort if we had a pool. With a blender I'd have eveything I'd need for a swim up bar. I think we should buy the house.
My big debate for this year is get a second job or work on finding happiness. Happy is good, so is money. I'm lost.
Goal for tomorrow- read, relax, get Becca into her new puppy pool. ENJOY!
No comments:
Post a Comment