Friday, August 12, 2011

Battle of the Backyard Part 2


Finally found the hexkey. Can now put the chainsaw on a stick back together. Watched enough youtube videos that I feel confident in using a real chainsaw to cut some logs. Mostly, I just want to get the weedwhacking under control. Then I need to set my sights to the inside....yuck.

Took the truck in for an oil change and took Becca for a walk while I was there. A lot of traffic, some people, two very calm dogs and a large amount of men. She was tired from all of her barking. Freaked on the dogs, but they couldn't have cared less about her.  She barked up a storm outside the service centre and then decided to start barking after 5 minutes inside. Strange thing is, she was quite (not calm, but quiet) then barked, then was really exicted to sniff everyone. Maybe just a warning that she was there and people should know it? Certainly not a fighting bark.

She did have an urge to rumble with a few muslim women and a sikh man.  Is my dog a racist?

Right....battle of the backyard.
Ready...set...GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment